Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stylish Indian bags - sold at 5000% profit

In India this bag sells for US$0.5

In IKEA this bag would sell for US$15. Maybe as a laundry bag. In any other interior design store it would sell for more.

Turned into drapes, or a lampshade, or sofa covers, it would sell for $50 - $100.

So for $500 You can buy 1000 pieces of these bags. If You can sell them $10/each, it makes You $10'000.

Alright, leave an extra $500 for the local helper in India.

Why I wrote this all? Because I met these very cool guys in India, and I want them to find a job. That's it.

Please take action and contact Ravi and Ajay at:
r_loving24@yahoo.co.in or
sashodhiya_ajay@yahoo.co.in

I've noticed the internet access in India is a little shaky at times, so if these e-mails won't work, You can contact me at: heikki@netikuller.ee

No comments: